Patchogue, NY, Cardiologists
As an independent and well-established adult cardiology center, Brookhaven Heart makes every effort to treat urgent and new patients on the same day. At our state-of-the-art facility in Patchogue, our team of knowledgeable cardiologists draws on strong skills, advanced techniques and a commitment to compassionate care to help you with of all your heart health needs.
Contact Us Today
Our Patchogue cardiologists have the experience and academic backgrounds necessary to help you learn about and treat any cardiac condition, whether it’s urgent or ongoing. When you work with one of our highly skilled on-site doctors, you’ll receive all the care and support you need to live a long and heart-healthy life.
- Deepu Alexander, MD: Dr. Alexander is deeply passionate about treating his patients with high-quality personalized care. He leverages his extensive experience and knowledge in cardiovascular imaging and management of cardiac failure to offer our patients unique heart health services.
- Satheesh Joseph, MD, FACC: As the assistant director of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory at Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center, Dr. Joseph takes pride in treating his patients with personalized care focused on successful outcomes. In addition to participating in hospital and office consults, Dr. Joseph supports heart failure treatments and helps interpret cardiology diagnostics.
- Bimal Patel, MD: Dr. Patel is a noninvasive cardiologist. He grew up in New Hyde Park and completed his undergraduate education at Stony Brook University in Economics. He subsequently completed his medical education at St. George’s University. He earned his internal medicine training at Rutgers University-NJMS and cardiology fellowship training at New York Methodist Hospital with a focus on noninvasive imaging.
- Natalia Beridze, MD: Dr. Beridze joined Brookhaven Heart in 2015. She practices clinical cardiology with a special interest in adult preventive cardiology, coronary artery disease, heart failure and imaging Cardiology. She graduated medical school from the David Aghmashenebeli University of Georgia with honors and completed Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowship Program at Jo Ann Medical Center in Georgia.
- Dr. Wasiq Rahman: Dr. Wasiq Rahman joined Brookhaven Heart in 2017. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Abington Memorial Hospital, Abington, PA where he also served as a Chief Resident. He subsequently finished fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease at New York Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. His practice focuses on non-invasive cardiology with a special focus on Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Failure, Valvular Heart Disease, management of Dyslipidemia and non-invasive imaging.
- Saurin Patel, MD, FACC: Brookhaven Heart to help start the peripheral vascular disease program. He firmly believes in a holistic approach – including diet, exercise, stress reduction and risk factor modification – to the management and treatment of cardiovascular disease. He has a particular area of interest in the diagnosis and treatment of peripheral vascular disease.
Helpful Patchogue Links
In what ways do you service Patchogue, NY?
How long have you been serving the local community? [Read The Answer]
What makes you unique and the preferred choice for heart specialists in Patchogue, NY? [Read The Answer]
What are some of the sub-services you offer? [Read The Answer]
What are some of the FAQs that people in Patchogue might have about your services? [Read The Answer]
What are the major landmarks that can help customers get to your business? [Read The Answer]
What are other local customers saying about your business in Patchogue? [Read The Answer]
What other businesses do you partner with in Patchogue? [Read The Answer]
What types of local offers and incentives do you offer the people of Patchogue? [Read The Answer]