Patchogue, NY, Cardiologists
As an independent and well-established adult cardiology center, Brookhaven Heart makes every effort to treat urgent and new patients on the same day. At our state-of-the-art facility in Patchogue, our team of knowledgeable cardiologists draws on strong skills, advanced techniques and a commitment to compassionate care to help you with of all your heart health needs.
Contact Us Today
Fill out my online form
Our Patchogue cardiologists have the experience and academic backgrounds necessary to help you learn about and treat any cardiac condition, whether it’s urgent or ongoing. When you work with one of our highly skilled on-site doctors, you’ll receive all the care and support you need to live a long and heart-healthy life.
- Deepu Alexander, MD: Dr. Alexander is deeply passionate about treating his patients with high-quality personalized care. He leverages his extensive experience and knowledge in cardiovascular imaging and management of cardiac failure to offer our patients unique heart health services.
- Satheesh Joseph, MD, FACC: As the assistant director of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory at Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center, Dr. Joseph takes pride in treating his patients with personalized care focused on successful outcomes. In addition to participating in hospital and office consults, Dr. Joseph supports heart failure treatments and helps interpret cardiology diagnostics.
- Bimal Patel, MD: Dr. Patel is a noninvasive cardiologist. He grew up in New Hyde Park and completed his undergraduate education at Stony Brook University in Economics. He subsequently completed his medical education at St. George’s University. He earned his internal medicine training at Rutgers University-NJMS and cardiology fellowship training at New York Methodist Hospital with a focus on noninvasive imaging.
- Natalia Beridze, MD: Dr. Beridze joined Brookhaven Heart in 2015. She practices clinical cardiology with a special interest in adult preventive cardiology, coronary artery disease, heart failure and imaging Cardiology. She graduated medical school from the David Aghmashenebeli University of Georgia with honors and completed Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowship Program at Jo Ann Medical Center in Georgia.
- Dr. Wasiq Rahman: Dr. Wasiq Rahman joined Brookhaven Heart in 2017. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Abington Memorial Hospital, Abington, PA where he also served as a Chief Resident. He subsequently finished fellowship in Cardiovascular Disease at New York Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. His practice focuses on non-invasive cardiology with a special focus on Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Failure, Valvular Heart Disease, management of Dyslipidemia and non-invasive imaging.
- Saurin Patel, MD, FACC: Brookhaven Heart to help start the peripheral vascular disease program. He firmly believes in a holistic approach – including diet, exercise, stress reduction and risk factor modification – to the management and treatment of cardiovascular disease. He has a particular area of interest in the diagnosis and treatment of peripheral vascular disease.
In what ways do you service Patchogue, NY?
How long have you been serving the local community?
We have been proudly serving the community in Patchogue, New York for more than ten years.
What makes you unique and the preferred choice for heart specialists in Patchogue, NY?
Unlike many heart specialists and cardiac physicians, we offer urgent visits, including same-day appointments. You can always expect a short wait time at our offices. We are nationally recognized for quality service and cost efficiency for medical services.
What are some of the sub-services you offer?
Aside from the main heart and cardio services we offer, we also provide sub-services that produce a well-rounded patient experience. Our sub-services include…
- Cardiology consultations
- Stress testing
- Arrhythmia monitoring
- Cardiac catheterization and stenting
- MUGA scans
- Vascular studies
What are some of the FAQs that people in Patchogue might have about your services?
Our patients often have questions and concerns regarding their heart conditions. We have gathered the most commonly asked questions on our FAQ page. If you have any questions that aren’t answered there, don’t hesitate to contact our office at 631-654-3278.
What are the major landmarks that can help customers get to your business?
Our office in Patchogue is located adjacent to Mediterranean Manor Caterers. You can recognize it as the event hall with the blue trimmed windows.
What are other local customers saying about your business in Patchogue?
We are proud of the quality services we provide to the great community of Patchogue. If you would like to see what customers are saying about our medical services, check out our reviews page.
What other businesses do you partner with in Patchogue?
We have multiple primary care practices that refer patients to our facility in Patchogue, NY. Brookhaven Memorial Hospital, Southside Hospital, and other physicians in the Northwell Health System trust us with their patients’ care.
What types of local offers and incentives do you offer the people of Patchogue?
We provide patients with urgent visit appointments available on the same day. Our patients will never have long wait times in our offices, as we always strive to keep appointments on track and on time.