Brookhaven Heart is where quality meets compassion. We are passionate about giving back to the communities we work in.
Brookhaven Heart PLLC assists patients who need temporary help paying for cardiac diagnostic testing. We provide quality cardiology consultations and diagnostic testing. All testing is performed in our office by a consulting cardiologist and includes a follow-up visit. Our organization provides these services free of charge to eligible individuals. To receive temporary help, a patient must be having trouble making ends meet financially and meet eligibility criteria listed below.
YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE IF YOU:
- Do not have public or private insurance that can assist you in payment for these services
- Are a legal resident of the USA
- 18 years or older with address in Long Island (Nassau or Suffolk County), New York
- Have a yearly income less than 150% of the Federal Poverty Level
- $17,235 or less for a single person
- $23,265 or less for a family size of two
- Larger family sizes are adjusted accordingly
- First, call (631) 654 3278. A Patient Assistant Counselor will answer your questions and fax or mail you an application. You may also download, complete, and sign this application. Answer all questions clearly and truthfully. If a question does not apply to you, put N/A in the answer area. Be sure to sign the application.
- Make a photocopy of your proof of income. For example, you can use your most recent tax return. You will need to include this proof of income when you submit your application.
- Make sure you have read and signed your application. We cannot process applications that are not signed and completed.
- Bring or mail or fax the completed and signed application plus your proof of income to Brookhaven Heart PLLC, Attn: Practice Administrator, 325 East Main Street, Patchogue, New York 11772. F: (631) 654 1474.
- Brookhaven Heart PLLC will take about five business days to review your application. If the application is missing information, the review will take longer.
- Brookhaven Heart PLLC will send you a letter to tell you whether or not you are eligible for assistance for payment of the above services.