Natalia Beridze, MD
Dr. Beridze joined Brookhaven Heart in 2015. She practices clinical cardiology with a special interest in adult preventive cardiology, coronary artery disease, heart failure and imaging cardiology. She graduated medical school from David Aghmashenebeli University of Georgia with honors and completed Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowship Program at Jo Ann Medical Center in Georgia. After completing residency program in Internal Medicine at Montefiore Mount Vernon Hospital in New York she joined Westchester Medical Center, New York Medical College for Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowship. She serves as Clinical Assistant Professor in Cardiology at Stony Brook University Medical Center and as an attending cardiologist at Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center. She is passionate to provide high quality and individual care to each patient.
- David Agmhashenebeli University of Georgia
- Fellowship in Cardiovascular Medicine, Westchester Medical Center, New York Medical College, New York
- Residency in Internal Medicine, Montefiore Mount Vernon Hospital, New York
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Internal Medicine
Clinical Assistant Professor, Stony Brook School Of Medicine
Areas of Expertise & Interests
- Cardiovascular imaging that includes Transthoracic Echocardiography and Transesophageal Echocardiography.
- Management of Coronary artery disease
- Management of Heart failure
- Adult Preventive Cardiology